The Bottom Line: What return
can you expect on your PathMaker investment?
You'll see benefits from four main areas: (1) better results
from improvement projects, (2) faster implementation of changes,
(3) time savings from reduced project cycle times, and (4) time
savings from more efficient meetings and reduced oversight
requirements. All four areas are very substantial.
- Download an
Excel worksheet template that helps you do a Cost/Benefit
Analysis for your organization.
- One recent service sector customer described the benefits their
organization found in using PathMaker.
- A major automotive customer reported these savings after just
eight months of using PathMaker for safety improvement
- A 95% reduction in Workers Compensation Expense.
- A 23% reduction in Total # of Workers Compensation
- A 64% improvement Total # of Lost and Restricted
- They tell us that they are now projecting a tangible ROI of
over 800% in the first year alone.